Open the mind to a different perspective, awaken the heart to be well. Qi Wellness Yoga provides information and ideas on self-care and self-cultivation. We like to share the reflections from years of practice and exploration, and promote a lifestyle that brings healing, peace and wellness.
We are based in Kanata, Ontario, Canada. We are two who enjoy walking together. We like to practice Yoga and Qigong, to take care of our Qi, the vital energy that maintains well-being.
I am Ying, a Yoga instructor, a meditation and Qigong practitioner, a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) enthusiast and a mother who explores wellness for Self and family.
I am a musical artist.
I have experience as a soundhealer, sound yogi and kirtan wallah. I have experience as a songwriter, composer, performer and recording artist.
Here is my musical/magical website:
I am a yogi.
I began practicing hatha yoga in Guangzhou, China while teaching English there from 2001 – 2006. The assistant teacher was Ying Xie (Ivy) who helped me with asanas and gave a deeper understanding of yoga and meditation. Ying and I traveled to Tibet together. The people of Tibet breathe spirituality!
– 200 hour Traditional Hatha Yoga Teaching Certificate
– 50 hour Yin Yoga Teaching Certificate
– 15 hour Chair Yoga Teaching Certificate
– 15 hour Gentle Yoga For Active Aging Teaching Certificate
– Sound Healers Association member since 2004
– Sound Healing Practitioners Certificate
– Healing Sounds Intensive Certificate
Other education/ certificates:
– BA Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
– TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Certificate
– Music Studies